SJB HOMEBOUND LOGO
Bring the Eucharist to parishioners who are unable to attend Mass.
If you or anyone in your household is homebound and unable to come to church, the Homebound Ministry is here to keep you connected to the
St. John the Baptist Parish.
No matter the reason for being homebound – recuperating from surgery, medical problems, or temporarily/permanently unable to attend church – the extraordinary ministers of Holy Communion for the sick are available to bring Communion.
If you or a family member are in need of a homebound minister or require visitation to a residential facility, please contact the parish office
(408) 262-2546 so that a minister may be assigned.
If you are interested in becoming a homebound minister, please contact the parish office at (408) 262-2546
Must be an active and regularly assigned Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church
Training sessions occur throughout the year as needed.
- Be a registered member of St. John the Baptist Catholic Church
- Be a trained Extra Ordinary Minister of Holy Communion at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church
- Be Virtus trained and current in your training.
- Must have a compassionate heart for our sick and homeboun members of our community with a prayerful and spiritual presense.