When people come to church, they experience not only the service, but the people associated with the church. We want the experience to be warm and welcoming. Our ushers are a part of that experience. They communicate a sense of belonging to the parishioners and are an important extension of the church and the Catholic family.
The Ministry of the Ushers of the Church includes the responsibilities of:
- welcoming the assembly at Masses,
- assisting in the seating of the assembly especially for those parishioners with special needs
- taking up the collection organizing the communion procession
- distributing the bulletin at the end of mass
- other duties as deemed necessary by the celebrant, liturgy team, or any parish group who needs the assistance of this group.
Contact: Butch Pidlaoan